- Persons with firearms in the home to be used for home defense.
- Persons with CPLs who carry handguns for self-defense.
- Persons in law enforcement who wish to deepen their knowledge of gun law.
- Persons desiring to know more about the law before buying a firearm.
- Persons who report stories in the media and seek to be more accurate.
- Person who Open Carry Without A CPL
- Elijah Woody Open Carry Case
- The Detroit Santa Claus Shooting
- The MO Mike Brown Case
- The NY Eric Gardner Case
- The Dearborn Heights Tim Wafer/Renisha McBride Case
- The Detroit Adaisha Miller Fish-Fry Shooting
- The Detroit Jason Weekly/Ayanna Jones Case
- The Florida George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case
About The Author
Rick Ector is a National Rifle Association credentialed Firearms Trainer, who provides Michigan CCW Class training in Detroit for students at his firearms school - Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit.
Ector is a recognized expert in firearm safety and has been featured extensively in the national and local media: Associated Press, UPI, NRAnews, Guns Digest, Tactical-Life, The Truth About Guns, The Politics Daily, Fox News Detroit, The Detroit News, The Detroit Examiner, WJLB, WGPR, and the UrbanShooterPodcast.
For more info about free shooting lessons for women and Michigan CCW Classes, please contact:
Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit
If this information was useful for you, would you please make a small recurring donation to support this site?