This seminar is believed to be the first of its kind ever offered to civilians. The intended audience for this training is anyone who owns a firearm for self-defense.
Most personal protection training prepares citizens with info that is relevant before the usage of defensive force. This seminar is different, as it starts with the premise that a defensive shooting has already occurred. The seminar features a panel discussion with law enforcement, bail bondsmen, criminal defense attorneys, and legal protection.
Topics will include but is not limited to the following:
- What should you do immediately after a shooting?
- What you should expect from law enforcement when they arrive?
- What factors will determine if you will be arrested?
- If arrested, how do you get out of jail?
- Everything you need to know about the services of a bondsman.
- The conflict of interest between a bonding company and an attorney.
- How to select an attorney to represent you?
- How much money does a criminal defense case cost?
- How can you afford the cost of a criminal defense case?
- Is a legal protection plan a good option for you?
- Things to know about legal protection plans.
The Seminar is open to the public but advance registration is required. Seating is limited.
RSVP Now: http://
The free three hour seminar will be held at 10 am on Saturday, November 7th at the following venue:
Detroit Trade Market
8500 E. Eight Mile Road
Rick Ector is a National Rifle Association credentialed Firearms Trainer, who provides Michigan CCW/CPL Class training in metro-Detroit for students at his firearms school - Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit. Ector is a recognized expert in Firearm Safety and Personal Protection and has been featured extensively in the national and local media: Associated Press, National Public Radio, MSNBC, The Guardian, Townhall Magazine, The Politics Daily, and Aljazeera.
Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit