The event that you hoped to never experience has arrived. A dangerous predator has targeted you and your loved ones for victimization. He is either attempting to seriously harm you, rape you, rob you, or kill you.
Luckily, you managed to survive the deadly force encounter due to your advance preparation. You bought a firearm, learned how to use it, increased your situational awareness, and acquired a Michigan Concealed Pistol License. The bad guy and the threat that he brought to you and your loved ones have been neutralized by your armed defensive response. Have you given any consideration as to what happens next?
The Law Office of Jim Makowski, the Law Office of Terry Johnson, and Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit are organizing a FREE seminar to inform you about everything you need to know in the aftermath of an armed self-defense encounter. The Seminar will feature modules from a member Law Enforcement, a Bail Bondsman, an attorney, and a legal protection representative.
Topics will include but is not limited to the following
- What should you do immediately after a shooting?
- What you should expect from law enforcement when they arrive?
- What factors will determine if you will be arrested?
- If arrested, how do you get out of jail?
- Everything you need to know about the services of a bondsman.
- The conflict of interest between a bonding company and an attorney.
- How to select an attorney to represent you?
- How much money does a criminal defense case cost?
- How can you afford the cost of a criminal defense case?
- Is a legal protection plan a good option for you?
- Things to know about legal protection plans.
The Seminar is open to the public but advance registration is required.
Seating is extremely limited.
RSVP Now: http://rick9mm.eventbee.com/event?eid=116234065
LIMITED FREE PARKING!! LIMITED SPACE!! RSVP NOW!!!!
Due to expenses to be incurred for meeting space, we are only asking - but not requiring - for a $5 donation to attend!!
Rick Ector is a National Rifle Association credentialed Firearms Trainer, who provides Michigan CCW Class training in Detroit for students at his firearms school - Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit.
Ector is a recognized expert in firearm safety and has been featured extensively in the national and local media: Associated Press, UPI, Fox News, USA Today, New York Times, NRAnews, Guns Digest, Tactical-Life, The Truth About Guns, The Politics Daily, Fox News Detroit, The Detroit News, The Detroit Examiner, WJLB, WGPR, and the UrbanShooterPodcast.
For more info about free shooting lessons for women and Michigan CCW Classes, please contact:
Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit
If this information was useful for you, would you please make a small recurring donation to support this site?