Detroit Gun Instructor Creates Seminar To Address Accidental Child Shootings
This program will be of special interest to the following people:
- Parents with both guns and children in the home.
- Parents with children who want to buy guns.
- Parents of children who visit the homes of others.
- A 45 minute "Project Childsafe" video from the National Shooting Sports Foundation on firearms in the home will be played. The presentation will be moderated by Michigan Gun Owners.
- Terry Johnson, a local attorney with a specialty in Firearm Law, will be providing a primer on the legalities and the responsibilities of having a gun in the home.
- Q & A
Registration to this event will be capped at the first 60 people to officially register via the link below. The link will take you over to Eventbee to finalize your registration.
The program will be conducted on Saturday, Nov. 29th, 2014 at 10am at the L.A.D.S. (downtown) at address 613 Abbott Street, Detroit, MI - Plenty of free parking is available.
Rick Ector is a National Rifle Association credentialed Firearms Trainer, who provides Michigan CCW Class training in Detroit for students at his firearms school - Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit.
Ector is a recognized expert in firearm safety and has been featured extensively in the national and local media: Associated Press, UPI, NRAnews, Guns Digest, Tactical-Life, The Truth About Guns, The Politics Daily, Fox News Detroit, The Detroit News, The Detroit Examiner, WJLB, WGPR, and the UrbanShooterPodcast.
For more info about free shooting lessons for women and Michigan CCW Classes, please contact:
Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit
If this information was useful for you, would you please make a small recurring donation to support this site?