1. If you have a CPL, you need one.
2. The best time to find one is before you need one.
3. Representation costs money - Save up - Now.
4. A referral is the best way to find one.
5. Never lie to your attorney.
6. Don't talk to the police unless he's there.
7. Memorize his phone number.
About The Author
Rick Ector is a National Rifle Association credentialed Firearms Trainer, who provides Michigan CCW Class training in Detroit for students at his firearms school - Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit.
Ector is a recognized expert in firearm safety and has been featured extensively in the national and local media: Associated Press, UPI, NRAnews, Guns Digest, Tactical-Life, The Truth About Guns, The Politics Daily, Fox News Detroit, The Detroit News, The Detroit Examiner, WJLB, WGPR, and the UrbanShooterPodcast.
For more info about free shooting lessons for women and Michigan CCW Classes, please contact:
Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit
If this information was useful for you, would you please make a small recurring donation to support this site?